I have contributed to open source in the following places:
IBM- Call for Code
- Achieve millisecond level time sync with NTP on the ESP32. PR#40: Adopt the ESPNtpClient library
- setup pio build workflow for WatsonIOT in PR#39.
- identify reason behind failure and fix travis build issue. PR#248
- Tried to add librobotcontrol support to the BeagleBone AI in PR#204.
- Added a device tree overlay for the audio cape on the BeagleBone AI using the Cape Compatiblity layer and merged to the official BeagleBoard-Device Trees repo in PR#33.
- Fixed issue#34 in the audio overlay for the BBAI that was causing a minor offset in the output audio frequency in PR#36.
- Added dependency and updated README in PRUDebug in PR#1.
- Ported PRUDebug used by Mark Yoder in his tutorials. It was merged by him to his repo in PR#7
- Ported Prudebug having the
jinstruction in PR#2 in
- Created the BBAI-BELA Overlay to support the BELA Cape on BBAI using the Cape Compatibility Layer.
- Created PruManager.cpp and PruManager.h to help port the Bela Code to AM572x and also provide backward compatibility under a single roof. click here
- Update Zephyr RTOS Documentation: boards: Arduino Nano BLE 33: update documentation PR#38542
- Writing a blog for SRA VJTI: gdb-for-noobs PR#1.
- Added instructions for using an ADC library for UncleRus/esp-idf-lib in PR#163.