- Using Embedded Linux
- Device Tree
- MATLAB + Simulink
Google Summer of Code
- Made a working prototype of an LTE based data logger using MQTT protocol which enables remoteIoT applications for customers
- Hardware components used were the Microcontroller ESP32, SIMCOM7600 and ADS1115 ADC.
- C programming and communication protocols (ie. I2C, UART, etc.) were applied and the ESP-IDFframework was used to develop firmware for ESP32.
- Worked with a team of 5 members to research and implement Feeder protection Relay TestingusingHardware-in-loop simulation of a Power System fault.
- Implemented a circuit that could amplify a 5V analog signal by upto 20 times.
- gained industry exposure into Feeder Protection Relay testing requirements.